I have been waiting for so long to share this news with you!
Today, I’m happy to announce the details for our 2016 spring retreat in lovely Pacific Grove, CA.
The retreats take on some of the character of their locations, and the result is that our west coast retreats, located at the beautiful Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove CA, are relaxed and festive. We hope you can join us in this gorgeous 107-acre refuge by the sea for an amazing weekend of knitting, festivities, and instruction.
We’ve changed things up a bit this year to let the Asilomar retreat evolve a bit, making the schedule a more even mix of smaller classes, and larger group events.
To reflect that change, this year there are two options for attendance:
- Everyone comes together for meals and all non-class retreat events, both formal and informal. They include:
- Lectures, meet & greets, and question & answer / demonstrations
- Knitting with Amy
- Fashion show / dessert gala including special retreat designs
- Extensive marketplace party
- Closing ceremonies with weekend-long secret ballot prizes
- Come as a student, and get 4 classes over the course of the weekend
- Come as a wayfarer, and enjoy your gorgeous surroundings during class time
The cost of the retreat is $965 for students, and $645 for wayfarers. (Attendees are responsible for arranging their own lodging with Asilomar due to the breadth of options. Please download a room information sheet here to get a sense of your choices!)
Registration will open Wednesday, November 11, at 12:00pm Eastern (we’ll announce that registration is open here on the blog). When you register, you’ll choose whether you want to be a student or a wayfarer, and rank your classes if applicable.
We absolutely can’t wait to see you there.