Happy Monday, lovely knitters!
Try as I might, I wasn’t quite able to finish my entry for the winter/spring sweater KAL:
close, but no cigar
But so many of you did finish your sweater(s), and they’re all so amazing. Check out the wonderful FOs, and enter your own, in this Ravelry thread – I’ll pick a winner on Friday May 19!
The lucky knitter gets 2 free months of CustomFit patterns, plus an online consultation with me. Thanks so much for knitting with me, you’re all so inspiring.
Spring/Summer KAL Kickoff
As one KAL ends, another begins, so today I’m here to kick off our spring/summer sweater KAL:
Here’s the lowdown:
- Timing: It will run from today, may 15, through august 1;
- To participate: Knit any of my designs, or one you make up yourself through customfit (wips are welcome!);
- Keep in touch: Join the conversation on ravelry, instagram, twitter, facebook, pinterest or right here (@ me if you’re posting online so that I can see, and use the ravelry tag and/or hashtag springsummersweater for your project if you like)
- The prize: The winner will get two free months of CustomFit patterns, and a 30-minute online consultation with me.
- Theme: I loved having a (loose, optional) theme to the last KAL, so for our spring and summer knits, think lacey or think light (or both)!
I’m going to start by trying to wrap up my fingering-weight Fallside, shown above, and then…
…well, I’m not sure, actually! I have several large projects going on right now, so I’ll give you snippets as I progress through the many (many) (many) sweaters I’ll be knitting over the next few months.
What sweaters are you planning?