Make. Wear. Love. Retreats
We’re so pleased that both 2015 make. wear. love. retreats were such a success. If you’re interested in knowing what it’s like to attend one, check out these photos by attendees on Instagram! There will be two make. wear. love. retreats in 2016:
- Our Spring 2016 make. wear. love. west coast retreat will take place from April 7 – 10 2016 at Asilomar in Pacific Grove, CA. Please click here to see the information page for the retreat. (And here’s a link directly to the brochure!)
- Our Fall 2016 make. wear. love. east coast retreat will take place from September 22 – 25 2016 at the lovely Sebasco Harbor Resort in mid-coast Maine. Stay tuned for more details in spring 2016!
I teach both live online classes, and have a course with Craftsy.
- The “make, wear, love online sweater class” is a special online offering focused on helping you make a truly phenomenal sweater for yourself. Through six one-hour live class sessions plus individual one-on-one instruction, I guide you through your sweater knitting process from measurements to swatching to finishing and beyond. More than a simple webinar, this class lets you take a live, interactive class with me, online. The cost for the MWL online sweater class is $125.
- Stay tuned for details on the winter session!
- I also run individual live seminars on topics from Finishing to basic and advanced CustomFit use:
- The Finishing Seminar curriculum is tailored to each group’s needs, but always includes picking up stitches, button bands and button holes, and mattress stitching of all kinds.
- The Advanced CustomFit Seminar curriculum is tailored to each group’s needs, but always includes custom sweater options, “popping the hood”, stitch patterning, and “mashing up” CustomFit with pre-existing designs.
- My popular “Knit to Flatter” course on Craftsy. (You can sign up here for a 50% discount!) Craftsy classes are not live, but they offer a great way to take the Knit to Flatter course on your own schedule, at your own pace. They also allow you to watch the class over and over again. Learn a little more about the class from this short video.
- I also now teach Sweater Modifications for a Custom Fit on Craftsy, and you can sign up with that link for a 50% discount.
Here’s where I’ll be in 2015/2016: