I love teaching, and I love speaking. I’ve done both for classes up to 45 students, and lectures well into the hundreds. My in-person events are about making personal connections, learning, and (most importantly) having fun. I hope to see you at one of them.
I run a few different online classes:
- The “make, wear, love online sweater class” is a special online offering focused on helping you make a truly phenomenal sweater for yourself. Through six weekly or bi-weekly one-hour live class sessions plus individual one-on-one instruction, I guide you through your sweater knitting process from measurements to swatching to finishing and beyond. More than a simple webinar, this class lets you take a live, interactive class with me, online. All sessions of this class are currently full; please watch my blog for new class announcements. For more information, see this description.
- I run individual live, online seminars on a variety of sweater topics.
- My popular “Knit to Flatter” course on Craftsy. (You can sign up here for a 50% discount!) Craftsy classes are not live, but they offer a great way to take the Knit to Flatter course on your own schedule, at your own pace. They also allow you to watch the class over and over again. Learn a little more about the class from this short video.
Of all the things I love about my job (and there are many many things I love about my job), our annual retreats have to be right up at the top of the list.
There will be two make. wear. love. retreats in 2015: A west coast retreat in the spring, and an east coast retreat in the fall.
- For more information on the make. wear. love. retreat: west coast edition, please click here!
- For more information on the fall 2015 make. wear. love. retreat, stay tuned!
Here’s where I’ll be teaching in 2014:
- November 6 – 9: The Knitters Review Retreat, Finger lakes region, NY
- November 15: Boston Metro West Knitting Guild
Want to know more about my classes and what they entail? Click here!