I love teaching, and I love speaking. I’ve done both for classes up to 45 students, and lectures well into the hundreds. My in-person events are about making personal connections, learning, and (most importantly) having fun. I hope to see you at one of them.
If you’re not able to join me in person, my popular “Knit to Flatter” course is available on Craftsy. (You can sign up here for a 50% discount!) Learn a little more about the class from this short video:
If you are able to join me in person, I can’t wait to meet you! Here’s where I’ll be in 2014:
- Jan 9-14: We’re exhibiting CustomFit LYS at the winter TNNA show in lovely San Diego
- Jan 16-20: I’m teaching several classes at Vogue Knitting Live, NYC
- Jan 31-Feb 2: I’ll be teaching at The Studio‘s annual Knitting Retreat
- Feb 19-24: The CustomFit team will be exhibiting CustomFit at STITCHES West
- March 1 – 2: Knit to Flatter, Mindful Modifications, and Fantastic Finishing at Windy Knitty
- March 13 – 16: Vogue Knitting Live, Seattle
- March 23: Knit to Flatter Urban Retreat at Stitch House, Dorchester
- March 31: Knit to Flatter class at Iron Horse, Natick
- April 10-13: STITCHES South – I’m the keynote speaker and will teach all weekend. Hope to see you!
- April 30 – May 4: We’ll be exhibiting CustomFit LYS at the TNNA Summer show in Indianapolis
- May 16-18: I’ll be teaching Sweater Boot Camp, Knit to Flatter, and Mindful Modifications at the AR Fiber Arts Extravaganza
- May 31: I’ll be teaching Knit to Flatter at The Fiber Loft
- June 5-8: I’m thrilled to be teaching at Squam!!!
- July 16-20: I’m honored to be teaching at the Super Summer Knit Together in Nashville
- August 7-11: I’ll be teaching at STITCHES Midwest.
- September 12: I’ll be presenting at the Common Cod fiber guild
- September 20-21: I’ll be returning once more to teach at WEBS
- September 26-28: Stay tuned for a very special make – wear – love event on this weekend!
- October 17-19: New York Sheep & Wool festival
- October 24 – 26: Vogue Knitting Live Chicago
Want to know more about my classes and what they entail? Click here!