I love teaching, and I love speaking. I’ve done both for classes up to 45 students, and lectures well into the hundreds. My in-person events are about making personal connections, learning, and (most importantly) having fun. I hope to see you at one of them.
I run a few different online classes:
- The “make, wear, love online sweater class” is a special online offering focused on helping you make a truly phenomenal sweater for yourself. Through six weekly or bi-weekly one-hour live class sessions plus individual one-on-one instruction, I guide you through your sweater knitting process from measurements to swatching to finishing and beyond. More than a simple webinar, this class lets you take a live, interactive class with me, online. The fall sessions of this class are now over; please join my newsletter – announcements will be sent there. (They’ll be posted here on the blog too.) For more information on the class, see this description.
- I run individual live, online seminars on a variety of sweater topics.
- My popular “Knit to Flatter” course on Craftsy. (You can sign up here for a 50% discount!) Craftsy classes are not live, but they offer a great way to take the Knit to Flatter course on your own schedule, at your own pace. They also allow you to watch the class over and over again. Learn a little more about the class from this short video.
Of all the things I love about my job (and there are many many things I love about my job), our annual retreats have to be right up at the top of the list.
- For more information on the make. wear. love. retreat: west coast edition, please click here!
- For more information on the fall 2015 make. wear. love. retreat, stay tuned!
Here’s where I’ll be in 2015:
- January 10 – 12: We’ll be exhibiting at TNNA Phoenix
- January 16-18: I’ll be teaching, lecturing, and panel-ing at Vogue Knitting live NYC
- February 12 – 15: I’ll be teaching at Madrona this year – can’t wait, and hope to see you there!
- April 17-19: I’ll be teaching and lecturing (and maybe book-signing!) at Vogue Knitting Live Pasadena
- April 24-25: I’ll be speaking at teaching at Yarnover
- May 1-4: It’s our west coast make, wear, love retreat!
- May 16: I’ll be teaching for one day at the Kent Needle Arts Retreat
- May 30-June 1: We’ll be exhibiting at the TNNA Summer show
- June 3-7: I’m excited to be teaching at Squam again this year
Want to know more about my classes and what they entail? Click here!